Price Digests announced its 3rd annual Retained Value Awards for commercial trucks.
The program uses third-party data-driven residual values from The Truck Blue Book.
“We took a look at the most popular commercial trucks on the road and used proprietary algorithms to identify trucks that are expected to retain the most value during the next five years,” said Kurt Wilson, manager of data analytics, in a prepared statement.
Winners were announced during the World of Concrete 2021.
The 2020 Retained Value Winners
Heavy Duty Trucks
- Sleeper Tractor: Kenworth W900L
- Day Cab Tractor: Freightliner Cascadia
- Cab and Chassis: Freightliner M2 106
Medium Duty Trucks
- Cab and Chassis: Hino 268A
- Cabover Cab and Chassis: Isuzu NPR-HD
- Crew Cab and Chassis: Ford F-550
Light Duty Trucks
- Crew Cab and Chassis: Ford F-350
- Cargo Vans: Chevrolet Express Cargo 2500
- Cab and Chassis: Ford F-250
Source: Price Digests