Volvo Trucks North America has introduced the Volvo Blue Contract service offering, a maintenance program. The new program provides one premium service plan that replaces existing maintenance plans currently offered to customers. Trucks will receive regular maintenance including a comprehensive 74-point inspection.
With monthly or pre-paid billing options, customers can either pay on a recurring basis or up front with the purchase of their truck, either billed directly or through their dealer. Customers financing through Volvo Financial Services (VFS) can bundle the Volvo Blue Contract with their truck payment on a single invoice.
Select preventative maintenance is included with the Volvo Blue Contract. The plan allows customers to have insight into their trucks’ service costs up front. Service schedules are tailored to specific vehicle applications.
The Volvo Blue Contract includes:
- 74-point inspection and oil analysis
- All scheduled engine maintenance, including valve adjustments
- All scheduled aftertreatment maintenance, including DPF cleaning
- All scheduled transmission and scheduled axle maintenance
- All scheduled chassis maintenance
- Fan belt tensioner and accessory drive belt tensioner replacements
- Alternator coverage
Additional repairs, such as warranty work or more advanced diagnostics, can be completed under the same roof.