Prior to Elon Musk’s guest-host gig on Saturday Night Live, the Tesla Cybertruck was spotted and recorded cruising around Manhattan. See a video compilation of the sightings below.
Cybertruck is the company’s electric pickup truck, and was introduced in late 2019. Production is slated to start later this year with deliveries in 2022.
- Storage: 100 cubic feet
- Towing capacity: 7,500 pounds
- Estimated range: 250 miles
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph in less than 6.5 seconds
- Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive
- Ground clearance: up to 16 inches