HCSS has introduced myField, a mobile employee engagement and time tracking solution for heavy construction operations. Instead of verbally communicating with the foreman, myField allows crew members to directly clock in or submit their time and information about what they worked on that day. Once submitted, the foreman receives a copy and can review events and times per employee.
HCSS myField is designed for operators, laborers, flaggers, truck drivers, craftsmen, and office personnel.
The solution can also be used for:
- Time Management – Individual time tracking of employees with the ability to log lunches, breaks, and capture signatures.
- Equipment Inspections – Perform quick safety inspections on mobile devices.
- Cost Code Work – Employees note what they worked on and cost code their work.
- Documentation – Quickly capture daily information from easy-to-answer questions.
- Safety Observations – Record unsafe conditions with photos, description, and severity.
- View My Hours – Employees can view the hours they logged and compare them to what has been approved including pay classes and overtime.
- GPS Location – All clock in/out locations are stamped with longitude and latitude.
- Maintenance Requests – Submit equipment issues to your shop for immediate review and action.
myField integrates with the HCSS solutions suite of job management, safety, equipment, and dispatching software.