Caterpillar MH3026 material handling excavator has an operating weight ranging from 58,202 to 64,375 pounds. The purpose-built Cat material handler reaches to 42 feet 8 inches and to a height of 46 feet 10 inches.
The Cat C7.1 diesel delivers 171 horsepower and can be operated on biodiesel up to B20. Power and Economy modes allow the operator to match power requirements to the task at hand, offering up to 10 percent lower fuel usage than previous models.
The Caterpillar MH3026 has up to 20 percent greater swing torque, and heavy lift mode boosts lifting capacities to handle heavy loads. The standard SmartBoom allows the boom to freely travel up and down without using pump flow, which allows the operator to focus on grapple control.
What technology is on the Cat MH3026?
- Standard technologies on the Cat material handler include:
- E-fence, which prevents the machine from moving outside operator-defined parameters.
- Cab Avoidance, which prevents contact between the attachment and cab. Operator ID inhibits the machine from unauthorized operation by requiring a PIN code to start the machine.
Cat material handler cab features
- Large tempered glass windows with small pillars on the reengineered cab design enhance all-around visibility and operating safety.
- Standard right-side and rearview cameras, upgradable to 360-degree vision, display video feed on the large in-cab touchscreen monitor to further enhance work area visibility.
- Thicker, high-impact and impact-resistant windshields and roof windows meet EN356, P8B and P5A standards.
Cat MH3026 Material Handler Specs
- Engine: Cat C7.1
- Net power: 171 hp
- Min. Operating weight, kg (lb) 26 400 (58,202)
- Max. Operating weight, kg (lb) 29 200 (64,375)
- Max. reach, mm (ft/in) 13 000 (42’8”)
- Max. height, mm (ft/in) 14 270 (46’10”)