The Cat 963K crawler loader has a 193-horsepower, Tier 4-Final, Cat C7.1 ACERT engine. Fuel efficiency gains of 10 to 30 percent over the D Series unit can be attained with Eco Mode, which automatically reduces engine speed but maintains ground speed under light load.
Power train management offers smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance compared to the 963D predecessor.
The loader comes with either V-lever or joystick steering. Selectable electrohydraulic mapping allows the setting of implement response to fine, normal or coarse.
Cat 963K Crawler Loader Specifications
- Net power: 193 horsepower
- Operating weight: 45,568 pounds
- Bucket capacity: 2.48 – 4.18 cubic yards
- Track on ground: 100 inches
- Digging depth: 5.4 inches
- Hingepin height: 155.1 inches